We typically collect two categories of info about you:
- (a) data that you donate which personally identifies you (e.g., full name or phone number);
- (b) information that doesn't personally identify you (e.g., your own IP address or variety of browser).
- This information is transferred to, held and processed by people in the USA of America;
- We commonly use this information to provide you with our website and related services, and to produce reports, data, and other pertinent Information Regarding online shopping;
- We may occasionally share this information to approved third parties including our retailers, advertisements and promotional partners and third party service suppliers for these intended functions;
- Through the use of "cookies,", due to our mutual working relationship, we allow advertising networks to collect anonymous information about you to deliver you their ads and use the same information to send you our advertisements (see section III below);
- You have the option to opt-out of certain activities as stated below (see part VI);
- To safeguard your data, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, making sure your privacy is of the utmost importance in our firm;
- If you register with us, then you have the ability to update or update any of the information you previously supplied via the accounts section;
- If you have any queries or concerns about privacy problems in Bestessays.com please contact us by clicking here;
- Our sites and our services Aren't developed nor are they intended to be used by children 13 and under;
We collect two types of information related to you: (a) Personally Identifiable Information ("PII"); and (b) Non-Personally Identifiable Information ("Non-PII").
Personally Identifiable Information: PII contains any information that identifies you as person. We collect your PII when you make the choice to register with us or when you choose to participate in an interactive quality of our Sites like a critique, survey or marketing. You may:
Supply your name, mail/shipping address, email address, credit card number and telephone number when enrolling with our Websites or in connection with a contest entry; provide certain demographic information about you (e.g., age, sex, shopping interests and preferences, etc.) if participating in a survey or poll; or article a general comment and/or recommendation on our Sites. Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We accumulate certain non-PII from you when you visit our Site including IP addresses and advice having to do with your browser, operating system, ISP, the third party website from which your trip originated and your utilization of our Sites specific to the webpages you visit, and the extent of your own visits.
In our effort to constantly improve our services, your PII and Non-PII are a crucial role in our fulfilling your requests, responding to your queries, serving you better in general, and knowing your needs. In addition, we use this information in different ways naturally associated with the situation in which you supplied the information.
We can disclose PII and Non-PII to:
Our third party service vendors who host and handle information, process credit card orders, send our merchandise, etc; our parent company, subsidiaries or other affiliated companies (" affiliated companies") for operational, advertising and promotional purposes; co-promotional partnering companies and others with whom we have marketing or other associations ; our other users where you make the decision to publicly post reviews, opinions or other information in regard to goods or services, communicate with other users via public forums (e.g., forums, message boards, bulletin boards, etc.). Subsequently, we use non-PII to assist in assessing site traffic, understanding customer requests and trends, initiating targeted promotional activities (see "Preference Based Advertising" below).Additionally, we also utilize a secure and trusted host hosting place in the US, firewall protection, controlled access and encryption technology to secure your data. Please be advised that although we strive to protect your PII, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and take no responsibility for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your PII. In the regrettable event that your personal information which identifies you is in any way compromised, we'll notify you directly via email in the last known email address you have provided us with when feasibly possible under the circumstances (delays in notification might occur while we consider necessary actions to determine the range of the breach and restore acceptable integrity into the system, in addition to for the legitimate demands of law enforcement when notification would impede a criminal investigation.)
YOUR OPTIONS & OPT-OUTS
You have lots of choices concerning the way we use information about you, such as: sign out our email distributions, contact us by clicking here ; select to not get any marketing information from us. You've got an opportunity to modify your data from your personal account .
If you have any queries, concerns, or problems regarding our privacy policies in Bestessays.com, please contact us by clicking here.
Neither our Websites nor our Services are acceptable for the use of a minor child below the age of 13 and they're prohibited at any time to submit PII to us. Also, if you're under 18, you need to use bestessays.com only with participation and approval of a parent or guardian.